I bought item from a seller. He did not refund the money. I retun the item to him. What I should do

I bought item from a seller. He did not refund the money. I retun the item to him. What I should do

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What was the item number and reason for return? Was item faulty/not as described? Did you pay by Paypal? Did you return with tracking? More details please
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

The following is the item name and No.

<Removed>

I paid using MasterCard 

and he asked me for account detials to refund the money but he did not send any thing. You can discuss with him if he do not agree that I retuned the item then I will give you more detials. The item was not the orginal. It is a copy.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You are not talking to eBay here, we are just members like yourself. It looked like your seller may have been a scammer as eBay has shut them down. All you can do is initiate a charge back on your Mastercard with your bank. You won't be able to contact the seller as they are NARU (no longer a registered user)

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply