I want to leave my feedback comments public, but the item I bought and price paid private.

I usually sell with one account and buy with another. I have accidently bought with my selling account and don't want my buyers to see my items in feedback. I have seen others make these private. How do I do this?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I want to leave my feedback comments public, but the item I bought and price paid private.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

That is a Private auction and is set up by the seller.  The only way to have completely private feedback is not available on selling accounts.

I'm afraid you are stuck with it, unless you ask the seller to not leave you any feedback for that transaction.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

It is only the item I want to make private. I have seen this in other peoples feedback, comment is public, seller is public, but item details are private. I have never been interested enough to investigate further.

I have decided to be stuck with it. It is onlu one item and I have withdrawn it for the time being. Lessen learned. I don't want my buyers feeling ripped off because I won an auction.

Thanks for your interest.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

the ones you have seen are set up by the Seller,

as Private Auction

it is an option every seller has, and is mostly used for sexy underwear, items of a sensitive nature, or expensive coins and jewellery

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply