Is it just me?

This is what my "Purchase History" looks like:

purchase history.JPG
I just got some parcels and went to leave FB.  The only way to find the right item is to click each entry that looks about right and then to come back again to leave FB.  Considering that I have lots of purchased items, I am not happy to have to go through them all in search.  Also, some of my items are clothing bought in Asia, and I want to check they sent me the size I ordered from their drop down menu, but it does not show in the "item details". 

I am just hoping this is only a glitch; because this would be the last straw for me.  But I have restarted my computer and everything else, and this is how it is. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Is it just me?

Fingers crossed it is just a glitch and not the new look  🙂

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Is it just me?

Today some of my info has disappeared also.

My ID and feedback number is not showing.

And like you, some of my purchases only show the drop down menu on the right.

It's not even friday yet. Smiley Frustrated

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Is it just me?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have not got the problem.....I just went to leave feedback for an item that just arrived and everything was normal.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Is it just me?

Fingers crossed it is just a glitch and not the new look  🙂

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Is it just me?

I've not looked in purchase history before. I usually just scroll down to the section under the watching list to where it says orders and look at that. So it was an interesting experience. My purchase history is showing a photo of the things I ordered and a scale to say if something has been delivered or not.

To be honest, the section labelled orders is easier & more convenient. It has a tab right there to say leave feedback.

If your section is playing up, I'd say it is just a glitch.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Is it just me?

It is back !!!!!

However I still cannot see the option to add to "collection".  I like making collections.  When I am looking for something that has many options, I want them all in one collection, not spread through the 10 pages of my "watched items".  Like yesterday, I decided my dogs need a new hammock bed, so I tried to gather all the different styles and possible sizes, and compare prices.  But the Add to collection button does not seem to exist anymore?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Is it just me?

I went to leave feedback a couple of hours ago, and noticed that several of the sold items on the "Leave Feedback" page weren't showing up on the "All Orders" page.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Is it just me?

I checked my purchase history page just now; all seems normal.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply