Item not working properly

rossm_57
Community Member

I need help as the seller is stalling me. I bought a printhead in April, 2021 and it arrived in May 2021.  I informed the seller that it was not working properly.  I want to return the item but the seller will not acknowledge that.  They keep saying that they will get back to me.  Now it it is too late to return the item and I have had not offer of replacement or refund.  I am now out of pocket and feel I cannot trust this seller or ebay.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Item not working properly

@stoph-88 wrote:

Let me guess, the item is of Chinese manufacture!  More fool you for buying it.  Ebay will not protect you, they feed on the theft you have been subjected to.  Ebay is a corporation.  Do a personality test based on the behaviour of any corporation and you will get the result of " Psychopath" 

--------------------------------------------------

Coming back and having a second read of what you have said stoph-88, I can say that you have brought up a couple of valid points.  At first glance many folk will attempt to dismiss all you say. But looking at it in the reality perspective one can see that you have made valid points.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply