Items I have received are still showing as in transit

How do I mark purchases as received when ebay is showing them as still in the postal system.

Leaving feedback does not change the pending state of items and I want to see at a glace only items that I have not received.

A minor issue but an annnoying one because there used to be a button to click on that you have received the item.

With tracking showing items still in the system I could claim all these items have not been received with their due date either passed or drawing close. This could leave sellers in a very vulnerable situation. (I don't intend making any false claims but it is possible if I was dishonest.)

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay tracking is just slower than the tracking on the official site of the carrier, but usually it is updated after a couple of days. Sometimes though it is never updated. I have a recent purchase that was never updated, and it arrived a month ago or so (yes, the official tracking shows delivered).

I don't think people could really win a case because the tracking could easily be checked on the official site.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I've got parcels from last year showing on AP's website as 'in transit', so they don't always update.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I have found that when I fill in the stars, esp for (did this item on or before blah blah) and I click yes, I soon get notification that my item has been received lol.

However….. I do have ONE item that I received in a parcel with approx 4 other items. (McCalls patterns) and even though it’s been marked as received, and I’ve left feedback, it still remains in my purchase history as *track package * when I click *track package *, it tells me it’s been delivered, which is true. But it just refuses to update in the system. Lol. 

If you know you’ve received the item, and happy with the sale and purchase etc…. Just archive it. That way it won’t show in your list.😊 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply