Items not received- seller non-responsive

glitzyprints
Community Member

Hi all,

So I purchased several items from a seller in the UK on th 29th September and they have not yet arrived.  Have contacted the seller several times and had no response.  Judging by their recent feedback I am not the only one to not have received their items.  So apparently Ebay will not get involved as its past the 30 days as to when the goods were to be delivered- is this right? This seller is obviously dodgy and has gone to ground. They have one item left in their store.

I have purchased from them once before and the item took six week to arrive hence why I left it so late follow up.  

Is there anything I can do?  

Any advice on how I can get me money back? I used a credit card but transaction says funds were paid into the sellers paypal.

How do I lodge a dispute with Ebay? I just keep getting sent round and round in circles on there website.

Thank you so much!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you're out of time with eBay, you're out of time. Have you checked? The 30 days starts from the latest delivery estimate.

You can try Paypal, if you paid through a Paypal account (whether credit card funded or not). Their period is 180 days.

Or try a chargeback through your bank.

For future reference, you should always consider opening an eBay dispute (although for INR Paypal is usually better). If the seller resolves the matter they will not be penalised except for the money. You can always repay them if the item arrives.

Unless the item was coming surface mail, which no sane eBay seller would use, it should not take 6 weeks to get something from the UK to Oz.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If you don't have a Paypal account then open one with the same email address and card you used when you paid, or if you have a Paypal account already add that email address and card and it should then be available in your list of transactions so you can open an item not received dispute.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply