Leaving feedback in bulk?

unicage
Community Member

I used to be able to do this easily enough, but eBay's constant "improvements" seem to have broken it.

If I click on the "I need to leave feedback for x items" link in My eBay, I get a summary of all the things I've bought that I haven't left feedback for. I can tick the ones I want to leave feedback for, but my only options are "add note" and "archive" - no button to leave feedback.

If I cancel all my ticks, I can click the 'leave feedback' link next to an item, but that simply brings up the single item.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You can access the full list either by going to the feedback forum or if you leave one feedback then when it asks below where you want to go if you choose leave more feedback it will take you to the list of all available

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

You can leave feedback in bulk, but you need to subscribe to Selling Manager first and to subscribe to that, you need to be selling 1 item before you can subscribe to it

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

unicage
Community Member

You can access the full list either by going to the feedback forum

I can't see any link to the 'feedback forum' in my eBay

or if you leave one feedback then when it asks below where you want to go if you choose leave more feedback it will take you to the list of all available

Never needed to do this before. I used to see a full summary in one go.

You can leave feedback in bulk, but you need to subscribe to Selling Manager first and to subscribe to that, you need to be selling 1 item before you can subscribe to it

I don't sell any more, so I'm not going to subscribe to SM just so I can leave feedback more easily.

Appreciate the replies folks, thanks, but I've got a better solution - I'll just stop leaving feedback.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I just go to the list of sold items, tick all I want and then in the rigth hand side at the top drop down - leave feedback, and away I go.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Hover over account tab, select feedback from the drop down options.

image host
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

You can find the 'feedback forum' link by hovering your mouse over 'community' at the top of every page. It is the bottom option 🙂

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply