Postage Trouble

So I just one three auctions for three video games... I requested total and eBay tells me seller won't combine postage.... the whole thing seems really disgusting if I have to pay $10 postage for the three games when they are going to be shiped together... they're the size of dvd cases btw. And the seller may be ignoring me, I don't know. Please help

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Postage Trouble

Firstly not all members are on their computers every day especially as it's holidays now.

Secondly combined postage is something you should check before buying or bidding and just because items are combined doesn't necessarily mean a discounted postage rate.

The postage costs may include pack n handling being packaging, time taken, drive to post office etc.

Thirdly, $10 postage for 3 dvd's sounds cheap.

Just give the seller a few days to respond if you have asked for an invoice total.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Postage Trouble

I mean $10 each, so that's $30 (I realize how bad that sounded, sorry)

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Postage Trouble

Also the seller lead me to believe they were willing to combine they just didn't know how... I know I should wait a litlle but i've been having so many terrible experiences on eBay lately.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Postage Trouble

Ok I see.

Pass this onto the seller - 

To the right of items in the sold list is a small drop down menu.

Select send invoice.

Tick all the items to be invoiced if they are not already and adjust postage cost.

DO NOT click recalculate, just send.

image host
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Postage Trouble

Thanks a bunch! I'm glad people like you roam the forums, giving advice.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Postage Trouble

You're welcome. Happy New Year. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply