Problems Giving Feedback

rabbieb8
Community Member

Wanted to give (positive) feedback about a Seller before the week had passed, but...

• the 'feedback' link in Ebay's delivery email lands in my Account - where there's no record of the order?
  • the Seller's link lands on their Ebay page - and there's no option to give my feedback via their page!
  • the order confirmation email has a link to the order details - and that lands on an Ebay error msg saying the order details are only accessible from the account used to place the order? 

I don't recall placing the order as a Guest but even if I did, all my details relating to the order are the same as my Ebay details, so is it a problem to join up the dots? 

Is there some other mechanism for giving feedback that I'm missing?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Problems Giving Feedback

The link below may help you.

https://docs.easydigitaldownloads.com/article/1420-why-doesnt-paypal-guest-checkout-show

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Problems Giving Feedback

Does eBay still make a buyer wait 7 days before leaving feedback?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Problems Giving Feedback

Only for Powersellers and only for non-positive.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Problems Giving Feedback

There are many potential reasons why you might not be able to leave feedback, including, but not necessarily limited to:

Transaction was more than sixty days ago

Buyer or seller no longer registered

Item removed by eBay

Already left feedback

Comment contains profanity according to a bot

Forgot to check one of the positive/negative/neutral buttons

No text in the comment field

Lost a dispute

Purchase made as a guest or using another account

Trying to leave a negative or neutral for a Powerseller without waiting seven days

Various hardware/software/network issues

If none of those seem to apply, it might be something else.

If a dispute has been started and item no longer appears in your Purchase History, see if the transaction appears here:

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayFeedback&FClassic=true&ssPageName=S...

Although your account was registered in 2017, it appears you have never left feedback, and have only received one feedback with this particular account. Are you sure you do not have another account?

Guest orders cannot leave feedback; there is no joining of dots.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply