Purchase Cancellation By Seller Without Notice or Explanation

How Do I Leave Negative Feedback For a Seller who Cancels a Sale Without Notice or Explanation and Then States That the Buyer Cancelled the Sale.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

You can't. The transaction is considered null and void, therefore neither party can leave feedback.

PS: There Is No Need to Capitalise the First Letter of Nearly Every Word. Normal English will suffice.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

PS: There Is No Need to Capitalise the First Letter of Nearly Every Word. Normal English will suffice.

They only want to half yell at us

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Sorry Fellas, But in My Old Age It Helps Me to Read What I Have Typed!

It's Alright For You Young People. LOL

Fortunately I Was Contacted by Ebay Staff Regards the Matter & I'm Satisfied With Their Planned Action.

Regards Tony.M

(I Just Found It a Little Offensive For the Blame to be Shifted to Me.)

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@69plodge wrote:

Yes, I'd be a bit annoyed too, because that's purely a fee/defect avoiding exercise.

If they cancel, listing the reason as being out of stock or whatever, then that is deemed their fault & I think it can affect their selling account if it happens too often.

If they claim the buyer asked for a cancellation though, different. Not the seller's fault.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@69plodge wrote:

Fortunately I Was Contacted by Ebay Staff Regards the Matter & I'm Satisfied With Their Planned Action.

Regards Tony.M

Newsflash, most people here are old. As in, 60's, 70's, 80s and 90s. I don't think we have anyone over 100. None that have revealed themselves anyway. I don't see how having a capital for each word would make any difference, especially as you leave some words little.

Glad you got your issue sorted though. Hopefully ebay will slap them. Although, if they're in China they won't.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@69plodge wrote:

Regards Tony.M

S&D is right, I actually think anyone in here under about 40 is a rarity.  Most of uis are getting on a bit too.

Rather than make extra work for yourself with having to use the shift key all the time, maybe just choose a bigger font, it may make it easier for you.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@69plodge wrote:

If you use a laptop you may find it useful to use 'Control' and  '+' keys to enlarge the text. (naturally 'Control' and  '-' keys reduce text size.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply