Requested refund

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/394327923050I bought this item and have been going back and forward with this seller for a refund. The item didn't work and I would like a full refund.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Requested refund

Why have you been going back and forward with the seller?

You have all the power as the buyer

Did'nt work as in faulty , or did'nt work as in it was suppose to do something (ie make grass grow faster,  make health claims and did'nt?) 

If it was faulty/ an issue, you don't play around with the seller, if they won't help you, you open a dispute

Within the time limit

Your last feedback was from a seller in China with horrid feedback, so too late now if it was them

Other members cannot get a refund for you

You have been on eBay since 2005, sdurely you know the basics of buying 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Requested refund

So......have you opened a case?

Why are you going back and forth? Just use the tools that Ebay gives you!

You have 30 days after receipt of the item to do so. If seller wants it back and is registered in Aus, they need to send a shipping label or refund you. If seller is overseas, they need to send postage funds or refund you.

If more than 30 days, there's not much you can do except chalk it up as a learning experience.

A read of the buyers guide would help you enormously.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Requested refund

Just open a dispute as the nice polite way did not work. It's your best option for now. It also does not matter what reason you want a refund as that is your business and you have your reasons. My understanding is it did not work so pretty simple to me. Also, to the contrary, just because you possibly may be dealing with an Asian (Chinese, Japanese or whoever), does not always mean they are shifty. I have dealt quite often with them and found 99.9% to be helpful and I really don't remember ever having any problem with them. Hope that helps you.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply