Rouge seller

whufc16
Community Member

How can I reopen a case or contact Ebay? I bought a guard the wrong size was sent. Ebay forced a refund but the seller asked me to keep the wrong one and that they would send the right one so I closed the case. now 2 months later it has not arrived.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Rouge seller

Did you try the eBay help at the top of every page before it was too late for them to help?

No loopholes, buyers cannot be โ€˜ripped offโ€™ if they use the tools they are given within the time limit advised

Which includes not closing a dispute until the buyer is happy with the outcome

Plus the added protection of six months to open a dispute with Paypal

And not buying from sellers who have never ending red dots in the first place, helping them to stay in businesses 

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Rouge seller

Oh, davewil, my red alert senses are fully functioningโ€ฆ I did stumble upon it, but I resisted the impulse to rouge-pencil the spelling or comment upon the glories of all things rouge.

@whufc16, as youโ€™ve now clarified that you have not been refunded, as youโ€™ve allowed the seller to hoodwink you, your only recourse now is to OPEN A CASE IN PAYPAL.

As has been said, once you close an eBay case, you canโ€™t reopen it.

You must open a case in PayPal, and Iโ€™d suggest contacting PayPal by phone to explain how you were fooled by the seller into closing the eBay case, so you request full refund without having to send back the incorrect item.

Donโ€™t delay.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Rouge seller

I must admit that if I ever had the money to buy a Ferrari, it would be rosso. A Lambo would be orange.

I have a new Subaru, so it's naturally World Rally Blue.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply