Searching for old transactions

How do I search for a transaction older than 2 years please?  I want to see if a seller I have dealt with before still trades in the product I'm looking for.  F/b left doesn't give me enough detail to know which one it was.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Click on purchase history on the left of your my ebay page then click on where it says last 60 days and the last 3 years will show

then click on the year that you're after.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

thanks scrambler, but it seems to be older than that.  I meant to type older than 3 years in the OP

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

@blueshevy wrote:

thanks scrambler, but it seems to be older than that.  I meant to type older than 3 years in the OP

If you paid by Paypal you could go through your Paypal records and find the seller that way.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

But don't they just go back a similar length of time?  

I'm thinking I might just have to give up on this one 😞

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Paypal records go right back to your very first transaction.

I was using paypal long before I joined ebay and I can still see all my money transfers.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@blueshevy wrote:

But don't they just go back a similar length of time?  

I'm thinking I might just have to give up on this one 😞

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Paypal records go right back to your very first transaction.

I was using paypal long before I joined ebay and I can still see all my money transfers.

Just go yo your Paypal Summary page and select view all,(at the bottom of the Paypal page).

That brings up calender dates at the top left,(just set the one on the left,(start) to 4,5 or more years back).

That will bring up all your transactions and you can click on each one to see what the transaction was for,(

that way it will bring up your seller and what you bought).

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply