Seller cancellations

So sick of seller's canceling orders and saying I asked for the cancellation! One item I paid  cash and picked up, I asked her to mark the item paid as eBay was sending multiple payment requests every day. Instead she marked it cancelled at buyers request. When I messaged her she said she pressed the wrong button and she'd contact eBay and fix it up. 

As this was a couple of thousand dollar purchase I think she just didn't want to pay the fees.

The next was a item I paid for and the seller said it was damaged, fair enough I got a refund, but again it says I requested the cancellation! 

I cannot see anywhere to dispute that the cancellations had nothing to do with me!

eBay needs a buyer paid cash button or something!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Seller cancellations

Every item has a "report this item" button on the RHS of the listing page, use that.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Seller cancellations

The damaged one, they have most likely used buyer requested to save them from getting a strike for damaged or insufficient stock.

Like you I wouldn't be surprised if the other one was to avoid fee's, and I would definitely use the report item option padi suggested.

I'm not sure if the system allows you to leave feedback under that scenario,  but they qwould be getting a big red cross from me.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply