Sellers advertising when they dont hold stock

I have had 2 purchases recently from 2 different sellers who then couple of days later email stating they can not fulfull the order. In both cases they provided refund no issue but complete waste of my time and effort.  What is Ebay doing to stamp out this behaviour as it makes Ebay a waste of time and will use other online platforms in the future.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

See ya

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

@aussiecj7,

Supply chains throughout the world have been disrupted.

That may just have a bearing upon your recent experiences.

During these trying times, you may well find that using other platforms don't give you any better result... Even buying online or over the phone from big established companies in Australia is probably going to result in delivery delays as Australia Post struggles to deal with an unprecedented volume of parcels.

It's probably going to take some patience on all of our parts, until we all adjust to a COVID-19 world or a vaccine is found and given to the general population.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

A) Question eBay

B) eBay will have zero idea if you use the platform or not and I assure you they do not care

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

**bleep**ING EBAY CHINA ...JOKE
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Swear and scream at those who choose to buy from them, sweetheart 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

This has happened twice to me this week as well. To top it off another item I purchased did not work on arrival so three crosses against Ebay in the one week.

I have never used Amazon, I am now a user.

Ebay, you were once real cool. I knew that when I placed an order, I was going to get it. Slowly, too many offshore companies who state they are Australian are selling ineffective equipment and false advertising. 

Not cool. You are losing market share, including my little slice you once enjoyed without question.

Brett.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

This is a member to member forum, members here are not responsible for what eBay does/allows/supports 

Nobody from/employed by eBay reads here

Bad mouth them by all means. but you will need to actually contact them if you wish them to read your message

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply