Something not right here

Hi all, have been watching this item, a Nexus Tablet, as it appeared to be going through the roof with the bids, and way beyond what they normally bring. A good one can be won for well under $200, but this one went out to just under $300. Bidding finished and straight away it was relisted. It is the same item as the description is identical, same pics, word for word. Would be very unusual for two used items to be described identically, with the same faults etc. Item  is322905236308. No sour grapes for me either, didn't bid on it as I won a unit in as new condition for under $200, but thought it strange behaviour on this one. To me, someone is playing games.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Something not right here

Just realized that item number is going nowhere, the one for the relist is  

If you copy and paste the heading of the new listing into the search, the completed auction list will show it'e the identical item being relisted.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Something not right here

The winning bidder could be a shill account.

Or seeing as a listing cannot be ended less than 12 hours, perhaps winner changed mind and it was relisted.

But it does seem strange.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Something not right here

Yes, normally I would expect the listing to have the explanation if anything like that happened so as to give confidence to any potential bidders on the relisted item. I for sure would not go anywhere near it. Going for that much money, and for a non perfect item at that. The description in the listing doesn't give much of a ''sell'' IMO. If they were trying to ''up'' the bidding, they have no idea, gave the game up big time.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply