Sorry friend, I am very disappointed with ebay services and I lost my trust because I did pay about

shanza_0
Community Member

I am very disappointed with ebay services and I lost my trust to buy any more from ebay, because I did pay about 100.00 for three orders to ebay for their seller on 22/06/2016 but still I did not receive my goods and ebay noted on my order note that, "This user is no longer registered on eBay".  In that case ebay should refund my money. Ebay did not refund my money even ebay removed all the options from my account so I not be able to contact ebay customer service or dispute those orders, so ebay got my money and avoiding me as well instead to helping me. Now I have to dispute with my bank to get my money back which will be bad FEEDBACK for ebay. I have too many orders to be pay but after this I can not trust ebay any more especially with their system trying to avoid me instead of helping me.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry friend, I am very disappointed with ebay services and I lost my trust because I did pay about

have you tried paypal...i trust you paid using paypal?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

As soon as you were notified that the seller is no longer regitered you should have opened a paypal dispute to get a refund.  Ebay cannot refund automatically as they don't know how you paid or even if you have paid.  The notifications of a deregistered seller are sent to all bidders/buyer who have traded with the seller wether they have received their goods or not.

You still have plenty of time to open a paypal dispute.   Find the transactions in your paypal account and then go to the Resolution Centre and go from there.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I don't think too many sellers would want to deal with you anyway now you have posted here. Especially after they see the last 6 feedback you've left are all Neutrals with comments of "Good service", fast service", Good & on time" etc.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply