The appeal process..Seller says they did not receive return in time and asked ebay to step in

After receiving the item an overcoat which was too small I made contact with the seller and they said I could return it which I did the next day 6.12.18 through the post office with tracking # I chased up the tracking # through the post office and they say it arrived on the 14.12.18 The seller asked ebay to step in just after Christmas because they said they never received it and that the case was closed so the appeal has come through which I am now in the process of doing now ebay says with all the info tracking # ect they can,t find it I then went online with tracking # and found the item had arrived....Seems to hard this process they asked me to upload documents which the site is always down and customer service when I want to call is never active with no number can anybody shed some light on this please

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

The appeal process..Seller says they did not receive return in time and asked ebay to step in

Did you upload the tracking to eBay/Paypal when you first returned the item?

The phone number for eBay can be found under the help tab of any page but far better to use the Have Us Call You option instead

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply