To buy or not to buy?

So I've got a very formal event coming up in October and I've started looking at dresses. The dress I wore last year was ok, but it wasn't very comfortable and I want something really stunning for this year.

I've found a beautiful dress, it's in Australia which is a plus, it's only $180 (excluding postage), but the seller has 99.6% feedback. I wouldn't mind except the seller has left really horrible feedback for people who left negatives. I'm not saying that I'd leave a negative (thanks for teaching me that lesson, everyone) but I have a niggling feeling that something isn't quite right.

Also, it's strapless, and because I don't wear strapless dresses, I'd have to add sheer gathered sleeves or something. Is it too much trouble?

Its such a shame cause I really like this dress! Part of me says go for it, buy it, and I can return it if it's not right. But then part of me says don't risk it. So, to buy or not to buy, that is the question...

Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

To buy or not to buy?

No, definitely not, although he was very good looking 😛

Better luck another time 🙂

Message 71 of 74
Latest reply

To buy or not to buy?

Thanks for posting the photo Jess, you look stunning.  Hair, dress, makeup, accessories all came together beautifully.

So glad you had a great night. 

Message 72 of 74
Latest reply

To buy or not to buy?

Thank you!
Message 73 of 74
Latest reply

To buy or not to buy?

Agreed, bright.ton!

You're really looked great Jess, congrats on putting it all together so well & glad you had a good time.

Message 74 of 74
Latest reply