What happened to the "BUY" button on my toolbar? Has this happened to everyone or is it just me?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

What happened to the "BUY" button on my toolbar? Has this happened to everyone or is it just me?

It was replaced about a week ago with a drop down Shop by category link to the right of the ebay logo, I never used the buy link but may use the new method instead of a direct search.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Just out of curiosity, what did the Buy link do (or have in the menu)? I can't ever remember mousing over it or clicking on it, but with all the members who are missing it, I'm starting to wonder what I missed out on. Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Beats me too ..... clueless .. not being familar with it never prevented me from buying though.

DG do you think it would have been even better than finding that perfect linen dress ....

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

DG do you think it would have been even better than finding that perfect linen dress ....

I'm definitely starting to think so, but maybe not quite as good as wearing the perfect linen dress with one perfect red lip. Smiley LOL

If you ever manage to find the perfect linen dress, wear it with perfectly applied red lispstick to one lip (upper wins bonus points for extra degree of difficulty), and don't ruin either the dress or the lipstick during happy hour...well, that's got to be the best day ever. Smiley Very Happy 

Oh, epiphany lightbulb - I think I just hit on a topic for a buying guide. 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

LOLOLOLOL ......

Instead of lamenting the loss of the buy button that I did not know was there ... I'll imaginate the contents of that guide during happy hour .... 

5.07 PM EST ..... drinking-wine-smiley-emoticon.gif

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I can't give too much away, but let's just say it's a DIY guide involving a roll of gladwrap, a straw, and the obligatory ninja in case of emergency.

Spoiler
ninja cleaner

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply