What is wrong with Ebay ? Can get into Ebay but no sellers will open. Have tried a few computers,

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What is wrong with Ebay ? Can get into Ebay but no sellers will open. Have tried a few computers,

see other threads - some users have similar problem and some not - weird

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Recorded this about an hour ago. Having no problems at all.

http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/detecta/media/ebay1_zps90f5d218.mp4.html

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Same problem. Can get into Ebay but not into my Store or into other sellers to buy.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I had to reregister. 

My account  would not allow me entrance to change my password or leave feedback or anything

So Callostemma is now calostemma with a tiny ratingWoman Happy

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

If you ring them, I believe they can get you in.

There where quite a few people who had the same problem when they made us change passwords.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

It appears that eBay might be undergoing a major overhaul...I have had no problem with pages, but have seen a message along the lines of please be patient, we are updating, a couple of times before the page I want loads.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I use firefox and am having no trouble, but I have read quite a few posts that FF is also being a little testy with eBay ATM - try Chrome, quite a few have said they have managed to get in with that browser rather than FF lately.

Or be patient and wait until eBay have broken it, I mean, fixed it.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply