Where do I pay the revised invoice?

The seller said he sent me a revised invoice but I don't see it anywhere.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WDid you request an extra like registered or express or is the seller just trying to get more postage from you?

If you didn't request an extra service then you should only be paying what was the original postage amount on the listing.

If you did request extra the seller will either have to send you a payment request through paypal for the difference or will have to refund your original payment and then amend the invoice so you can pay one amount through the pay now button on ebay.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

just go to your purchases, over to the pay now button and click on it you should see the revised version.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Do I need to unmark as paid?

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

it shouldn't be marked as paid
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Well I've payed for the item but I need to pay slightly more for the shipping and its been marked as payed. So I have no idea what to do.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

WDid you request an extra like registered or express or is the seller just trying to get more postage from you?

If you didn't request an extra service then you should only be paying what was the original postage amount on the listing.

If you did request extra the seller will either have to send you a payment request through paypal for the difference or will have to refund your original payment and then amend the invoice so you can pay one amount through the pay now button on ebay.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

No, Australia Post doesn't ship with the dimensions of the item so we have to use Pack & Send and the shipping costs slightly more than the the shipping cost on ebay was.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

see my last reply I edited it.
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

2015.safda
Community Member
How i can pay
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

2015.safda, this thread is over 2 years old!!!!!

If you are trying to pay for a purchase go to purchase history and click on the Pay Now button to go through check out.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply