Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UK - Aust shipments

I was adivised of a package shipment ex UK on 19 Mar with est arrival date in Sydney of 30 Mar - 9 Apr. Appreciate current airline disruption but is it time to make a claim?

items advertised as being in Australia

I ordered two separate items at the beginning of May, but they are going to take six weeks to get to me. These items were supposed to be based in Australia, but I don't believe that it could take six weeks to deliver items anywhere in Australia from ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Seller asked me to return item and wont give a refund

I bought a ps4 slim online and 4 days after the seller asked me to return it because there are faults. I didn't want to but my mother asked that I do because she is scared of the electronics. So I returned it, I was received today and I messaged him ...

Feeling ripped off slightly!

I purchased an item, when it arrived put it aside and opened a few days later only to discover it was not the item ordered but rather someone elses goods. So as you do contacted the seller. The seller gave me a barcode to print out that did not work ...

DISTILLATED WATER

please...I am order DRINKING DISTTILATED WATER...I am recieve STEAM DISTILLATED woter ,please....When I start to ask whay,seller tel me I did not bay from him....but when I tray to open this item on Ebay show me alwise this seller....how I can cotacc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is a complaint form in Ebay?

I have purchased a product which was already sold and the seller didn't adice me of the out of stock Item. The product has not yet arrived even though I have contacted the seller in many occasions for a refund. I find the complaint process takes too ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage increases from items in Asian countries

Hi, Im not complaining, just trying to understand the postage increases. Pleae keep in mind I have a brain tumor along with other chronic illnessses and im struggling a lot. wit hta lot of things. The brain tumor makes comprehending things difficult,...

Do REMOVED ever respond to questions?

After recieving half of what I ordered and paid for I contacted the seller to ask when the balance of the order would be delivered. That was two days ago - I still have no response.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful