Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller not responding to local pickup

Hello,I recently purchased a used 3ds XL along with some other games from a seller about 4-5 days ago. I payed through Paypal and it was listed for local pickup only. I have messaged them every day requesting contact information but I have had little...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is eBay allowing fraudsters to sell cleaning products at vastly inflated prices currently?

Why is eBay sponsoring con artists and fraudsters by giving them the place to sell ordinary household cleaning products acquired from supermarkets for highly inflated prices? This is truly disappointing given people are struggling currently and many ...

Wow, ebay have restricted sellers of facemasks sanitiser etc. Only 100 sellers in Australia.

Interesting, Did they check that nearly all of them bar a couple are actually Chinese saying they are sending from Australia but actually sending from China? Geez I wonder why they are cheaper (Most) Putting Australians at risk who need them and have...

when trying to pay a buyer offering both paypal and credit card options ,both options were declined

I was making a purchase. The buyer offers payment options of Paypal or credit card. When trying to pay by Paypal , it flashed back with a message about Paypal not a valid form of payment and said a credit card is to be used.When trying to use a credi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam attempt re recent order

Placed an order last week - all OK, shipping from Australia, warning re a backlog, will be a few days. Today got a message to my phone number "Your delivery has been stopped at our depot" ... provided Tracking numbers including international (not ord...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Australian only

I'm getting sick and tied of asking for Australian only suppliers and being given a combination of Aust and bloody Chinese sellers, it can't be that hard to do.

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

bought item 2 weeks ago and now no item number is valid

hi everyone, i am not sure how to handle this now. i bought face masks 2 weeks ago, paid immediately. There was a tracking number but upon checking its not showing in transit or delivered. i am located in australia and supposively so were they. Looki...

VISA not being accepted for any purchase

had to change my VISA. 6 weeks ago tried to enter details in Ebay account - not accepted. Later was advsied to talk to Paypal, who advised I needed to verify the card. That has since been done (over a week ago), but Ebay is still rejecting the card.W...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Useless menu options when trying to get help

Hello, I have had a very shoddy transaction with a seller, delivery time way out of acceptable range for a paid priority delivery. Sent seller 2 requests which their only response was to send a tracking number which I already had. Ebay said they were...

ebay checkout says Paypal, "option not available"?

Why can't I pay for my purchase? Ebay says paypal "option not availale". Also will not accept my card, says to try another card. This is new, I completed a purchase only last week with paypal. There are sufficiet funds in my liked bank account.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcel Lockers

Can someone please explain why my Parcel Locker (not PO Box) address to an Australia Post Distribution Centre (DC) is the smae as a PO Box. It would seem that for some reason PO Boxes are deined by many international sellers (and their distributors i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund process timed out before seller provided me with return address. Please call me in regards to

this site is full of scammers.Most of the things I have bought, have ended up being scams. I am lobying the fedeal government to shut this site down. Ebay hide behind the fake scammers selling no existent of fake stuff. Bring back quality and trust. ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do I have anywhere to go from here?

I bought a towable water tube in early December for use at Christmas.($304)Our family has bought and used these for around 30 years.This one had a design fault, in that it would not let water drain while under tow as other tubes do and subsequently t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful