Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

More bait and switch stunts.

Searching for a new Iphone 6 screen assembly and several showing as below $20. But when you go into the listing, and select Iphone 6, and then the color, it suddenly changes to $41. I undestand that they have other models under the listing, ok, but t...

Resolved! Seller disappeared after PayPal payment outside eBay

I bought a PlayStation 3 for $81. Initial transaction didn't go anywhere because seller (new seller) entered wrong PayPal email address. I did some research, in similiar situatuations, either seller re-list the item with the correct PayPal details, o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Urgent help needed - Multiple strikes for unpaid items paid 2 weeks ago with proof from Paypal!

Posting here before contacting eBay or Paypal regarding this as right now I have NO idea who I should be dealing with and am nearly in tears...I feel sick as over $200 is missing. Please excuse the length, I'm also going to give this link along with ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipped to wrong address

Hi guys! Just realised that I ordered something from dvdhavenau and rarewaves-outlet and I shipped it to my old address! I sent a message to both sellers just wondering if anyone else has brought from these guys and how long they take to reply? Cheer...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item damaged in post - just looking for some wording to approach seller

Hi I have just received a pair of earrings in the mail and one has been crushed - possibly by a sorting machine (?) I don't want to open an INAD at this point but I'm not sure how to address it with the seller - 18 years on Ebay and only one prior pr...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reporting deceptive seller - eBay won't provide outcome of reporting process or refrence of report.

I bought car suspension for around $350AUD from a high volume seller with great feedback. They were advertised as brand new (they're not) and would fit my model of car (they don't). There were 2 attemtpted deliveries by the courier before we noticed ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! US seller wants me to buy postage label from Australia

I have agreed to buy an item that's in the US. There was initially no international postage, but the seller agreed to me buying it knowing I was in Aus. They then asked me to buy a shipping label and send it to them via ebay message. I can't figure o...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I returned an item & ebay wants proof of postage?

I returned the item and uploaded tracking number, then 10 days passed still no refund nor any communication from seller. Since the seller wasn't very keen to help from the beginging, I contacted ebay, on the next day I received a reply says I need to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty Shoes

I purchased a pair of Salomon shoes on 20th February for hockey. The first round of hockey was April 6, I purchased them early to have them in time. The stitching on the shoes broke I think May 11 when I was putting them on. I messaged the seller on ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item got lost during transition to Global Shipping Center

I'm buyer from Australia, recently purchased an item from UK seller, who sent the parcel from France to UK Global Shipping Center while she was on holiday in France. According to the tracking number she provided, item has been delivered to GSP, Pitne...

New Ebay Catalogue

https://internetretailing.com.au/two-million-households-receive-first-ebay-catalogue/ EBay Australia is mailing its first-ever printed catalogue to two million Australian households on Tuesday to remind customers that 90 per cent of the products on i...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful