Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Transaction cancelled - items no longer available - but have been relisted with higher price!

I'm a little confused and seeking some advice on this practice. I bid on two items from a seller which had a 0.99c auction and a buy it now price (considerably higher). The auctions were very close to ending (and I was winning) when I recieved email ...

goods paid for seller sold to someone else

we bought and paid for 2 items numbers ************ and ********** rang the seller who was not interested as we had only paid $2 for then told me to ring back sometime,which we did today said he had given them to someone and was not interested, this ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! International seller wanting to nearly triple postage costs AFTER auction has ended - or refund

HI,I won an article of clothing yesterday. In the lsiting the seller stated an international postage price - royal mail small packets of 4.90 pound. I buy clothes from the UK at lot - and this is slightly more than teh actual cost, but a reasonable p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Notification app

Hi is there an app to notify you when an item you like has become euqal to or lower than a price you have set

second chance offer price

HI, my I have been offered a second chance offer as the winning bidder retracted their offer, my query is though, my automatic bids increased only due to this winner increasing their bid, but seeing as they retracted their bid, it would seem fair tha...

DSR to cover bad packaging in feedback

There needs to be something specific relating to packaging in the feedback. As a buyer it's an important aspect. Some sellers go to a lot of trouble and others don't seem to care. I bought a fragile and valuable item that was posted wrapped in a sing...

Help us to Help You - Petition

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/ebay-com-au-review-exorbitant-fvf-on-items-postage-as-they-are-only-a-platform-for-aussies-to-sell-they-do-not-provide-the-service?recruiter=88095111&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sha...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller of the year

Hi this seller is one of the worst I have seen check the feedback item 321244929354 new 6hp two stroke outboard motor scam artist should be banned from ebay benn going on for a week cheers to my old friends

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stupid Ebay email

I recently won an item, all above board and now I have hit a brick wall trying to orginise pick up.. I have paid for courier services and now all I have to do is get the seller to stick the consignment labels on the parcel and drop it at the depot.. ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer has asked if I can deliver the item

HI, I have a storage unit listed, as it is quite big it is pick up only.I just had a message from someone asking if I can deliver it to her, cause she cant pick it up and would pay for the petrol. Shes lives in the next suburb to me.I am not sure if ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful