Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay

Please can someone help me. I bought an Electric Scooter from a seller. I used it for a couple of weeks and it stopped working. I put in a return/refund for the item through Ebay. Subsequently the Seller agreed to send me a replacement and I closed t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller sent wrong item, process of returning

So the seller mistakenly sent the wrong item (it's a mid size box). I raised a request to return and the seller sent a return postage label back. I have put the label in but now he is asking me to drop the item to the depot which is about 3km from ou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay does not honour their Money Back Guarantee

On the 17SEP2021 I made a significant purchase on eBay of over 1000 USD. (CL060861285RU) I made sure to use PayPal as I was aware of the MBG policy that requires this to be used. Long story short my item arrived In country (Australia) on the 6th of O...

Ebay Money Back Guarantee.JPG Aus Post.JPG InkedInkedInkedCustoms_LI.jpg Ebay Money Back Guarantee  First.JPG

Scam

I have just received 2 phone calls from a scammer pretending to be from eBay. Apparently I have purchased iPhones and they want my account details to refund the money. BEWARE

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Location - changing default to Australia Only - Possible?

Is is possible to change the default search location to Australia Only? I am sick of having to change it everyday and I don't want to have to set up saved searches for every single thing that I might possibly want to search for.

• 37 replies
  • 35 Helpful

US dollar and imperial units only...

eBay.co.au is only showing US dollar prices for items sold from China. Units are suddenly showing imperial inches etc. Cant find where to change in settings.Will not buy anything unless I see Australia dollar prices on listings.Once bought a $12 shir...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Purchase same item again, but can not do it by now so far

Pls inform me how & when I could without limit the number of items purchased by a single a/c? I received the reminding message saying the buying limit is temporary, but when could it be changed? Thanks for your help & time in advance, cheers!...pat

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Undelivered Item Advice (Buyer)

I am having an issue at the moment where an item I had purchased ($400) was undelivered as the courier that the seller had used was not able to deliver to my address. My address was a parcel locker that only certain postal services could use.I messag...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Startrack Sucks

Hello and I'm back for another entertaining eBay Community Rant. This time, its about Startrack, owned by Australia Post. I posted recently that a package attempted delivery on 26 Oct 2021, shipped from the USA. I wasn't home, and instead of leaving ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful