can I get a delivery date on my Bosh Dishwasher Alan Dobson CRM:0111148

ado-9422
Community Member

Hi Can you give me an update on my order 09-10039-05619 CRM:0111148 Bosh dishwasher.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Firstly - ignore any emails you get regarding this matter.

Secondly - it is against board policy (that you agreed to when you posted) to provide personal details.

Thirdly - as stated, you have now given enough personal details for anybody, which is anybody with an internet connection, to hijack your life.

Fourthly - contact the seller - they are the only one who can update you.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

To add to what Dave said, this is a member-to-member forum, so we have no access to your account and cannot help directly with this issue.

You really have to contact the seller, and if the seller does not reply or help, after the estimated delivery date you can open a case if the item does not arrive.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Why oh why when you are shown a big bright banner saying do NOT post personal information, do you go ahead and put you email address on a public forum for anyone in the world with access to a computer to see and use how they please?

Nobody but a scammer will contact you, even if a mod removed it within minutes

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Should have bought from Appliances Online rather than ebay for a dishwasher. AO sell proper brand name dishwashers like BOSCH, rather than cheap knock offs called BOSH.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply