colour of item

as a new ebayer i accepted the colour of the item in the photo. no mention of colour in seller's details of item. 

discovered not blue as i thought, but black and grey. i should have asked the seller.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

colour of item

Yep...................should have.Smiley Wink

(Sounds a little like todays Melbourne weather)

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

colour of item

@lynlywi_alxi8uzd wrote:

as a new ebayer i accepted the colour of the item in the photo. no mention of colour in seller's details of item. 

discovered not blue as i thought, but black and grey. i should have asked the seller.

NO, you shoulda gone to specsavers!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

colour of item

@lynlywi_alxi8uzd wrote:

Check the item specifcs.

These are located under the main info and images, but before the description, when looking on a desktop / browser, but if on a mobile app you usually have to click to open them and view all of the specs.

Without going into too much detail, I suspect you'll find "black/white/grey" listed as the colours. 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

colour of item

can you give the items number so we can look at the original listing?

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

colour of item

If the seller didn't put the colour in the description anywhere, it would be pretty remiss of them, especially if the photos didn't show the colour clearly.

Yes, it is always a good idea to ask about the colour if it is not mentioned. I was once looking at curtains I thought were brown, seller said they were black.

Some colours just don't show up as well in photos I guess.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

colour of item

@springyzone wrote:

If the seller didn't put the colour in the description anywhere, it would be pretty remiss of them, especially if the photos didn't show the colour clearly.

Yes, it is always a good idea to ask about the colour if it is not mentioned. I was once looking at curtains I thought were brown, seller said they were black.

Smiley LOL I was just looking at a leather covered jewellery box which looked to be a very nice green.....seller's description says it was brown.

Yes, some colours don't photograph well.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

colour of item

@lyndal1838 wrote:

@springyzone wrote:

Smiley LOL I was just looking at a leather covered jewellery box which looked to be a very nice green.....seller's description says it was brown.

Yes, some colours don't photograph well.

yes, remember michael jackson?

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply