compare list

Here we go again.  A while back I asked the question 'how to compare items in your watch list'  And I received a reply with a link which I then put on my desktop so if I needed to compare I could go straight to it.  But guess what!  You can't get to it whichever way you go.  Why does .......ebay insist on removing this feature when we need it.  I mean what is their problem?  Surely it is a simple thing to leave alone??  I have looked at some items and added it to my watch list so that I can compare which it the better option for me to purcahse.

Does anybody have another 'link' or something that I can use please.

Cheers

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

compare list

Thank you for answering. I am using a Mac desktop and I get the same as you showed me BUT once I click on the watch list I get everything I am watching BUT when I want to compare say 4 items there is no option 'compare'. That is how I use to compare but ebay in their 'wisdom' decided that option wasnt going to be there anymore. But thank you for taking the time for answering.

Cheers

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

compare list

If I want to compare items, I'll right click on each one and open in a new tab. Then I can just jump to each tab to compare. I know it's not the same as having them side by side like you get on other sites, but it's better than nothing.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

compare list

It maybe because I'm using a laptop but I have an option top right hand of my screen 'Watch List', when I click on this it brings up pictures of items I'm wathing. Very handy yesterday when I was able to compare 5 listings side by side.

Capture.PNG

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

compare list

Thank you for answering. I am using a Mac desktop and I get the same as you showed me BUT once I click on the watch list I get everything I am watching BUT when I want to compare say 4 items there is no option 'compare'. That is how I use to compare but ebay in their 'wisdom' decided that option wasnt going to be there anymore. But thank you for taking the time for answering.

Cheers
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

compare list

Hi. THANK YOU! I did try that but instead of right clicking and 'opening in a new tab' I tried 'opening link in new WINDOW' then I was able to view the items. side by side. I never thought about that.😜 I do use the right click when on the internet but never thought about using it for this. I still don't understand why ebay have to keep changing things or deleting things that actually help us buyers.

Anyway once again a BIG thank you for helping me out.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

compare list

The "Compare" feature was formerly available on the old "All Lists" page, as well as the old "All Buying" page.

Unfortunately, both of those pages stopped working in early December.

I do not think any of the current pages offer a "Compare" feature.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply