dear ebay.

thank you for making it near impossible to report sellers for scamming and negative behaviour.
I have a seller trying to extort my refund out of me in order to get positive feedback, and no real way to report them.

Not happy at all.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

dear ebay.

Nobody from eBay here.

What are the exact circumstances? Sufficient information may enable a MEMBER to help you.

If a seller is saying they won't refund unless you leave positive feedback, then open a case with Paypal. Assuming you paid with Paypal, and you are within time and the nature of the dispute with the seller.

Lots of assumptions there. More info please.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

dear ebay.

we are just other ebay users here, trying to help each other with suggested ways to solve a problem

you need to open, escalate and close a PayPal dispute if you are dis-satisfied with the product or the non-delivery of the product.

once the transaction is then completed, then you should leave appropriate fback.

any email sent thru ebay has a report button on it... use it if you feel your seller is acting inappropriately.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

dear ebay.

Plenty of ways to report them, sounds like you are not sure how to use ebay?

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

dear ebay.

go-tazz
Community Member

@eerie_doll wrote:

thank you for making it near impossible to report sellers for scamming and negative behaviour.
I have a seller trying to extort my refund out of me in order to get positive feedback, and no real way to report them.

Not happy at all.

Click on Customer Support at the top right of any eBay page.

Then click on Contact eBay > hover over Buying and select Report a member.

You will then get the option to Call them or Email them,good.gif

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

dear ebay.

Looks like OP has answer on the other thread.

image host
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply