false guarantee misleading ad

ebay guarantee is worthless they just refruse to honour it no matter what. the seller sent my parcerl the the wrong address He acknowledged that and launched an investigation with the courier. the courier took ages to get back and the seller mislead and created obstacles. I appealed and ebay said if i could get in writing from the courier they would refund me. I DID GET IT IN WRITING and they just ignored it and refused to refund. this is the last time i deal with ebay. they cant even refranin from false advertising. when i lodged a negative feedback on  the seller they didnt publish it 

how can you trust anything on the site

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

@11dustyattic wrote:

Apart from joz, there were 5 other sellers that had problems with inaccurate addresses being given.

From using the order details from the dropdown? Who were they?

dusty, I'm not just talking about the dropdown, there is clearly a problem with addesses being given. If you care to take a look through the posts on this thread :-  

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/eBay-amp-PayPal-advising-different-shipping-addresses-for-a...

You will see the half dozen responders that have had the problems.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

@11dustyattic wrote:

Apart from joz, there were 5 other sellers that had problems with inaccurate addresses being given.

From using the order details from the dropdown? Who were they?

dusty, I'm not just talking about the dropdown, there is clearly a problem with addesses being given. If you care to take a look through the posts on this thread :-  

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/eBay-amp-PayPal-advising-different-shipping-addresses-for-a...

You will see the half dozen responders that have had the problems.

Look it's all conversation now anyway. The buck stops with ebay now. If they get the postal address wrong now that there's no paypal address to compare to, just pray they don't give out registration addresses, what a potential trainwreck that would be

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

Very true.

Unlike your assertion that joz doesn't know evidence when he reads it on a screen.

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

๐Ÿ˜

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply