feedback

desi1976
Community Member

i have a number of things that i have bought from here and o/seas and they haven't completed my buyer feedback. is there anything i can do, i have just sent them a message. thanks

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

feedback

If you have recieved your item, tested it and are happy with it, you can leave them feedback.

Some sellers have the system set to automatically leave you a positive feedback once it is recieved.

A small amount of sellers just dont leave any at all, just let it go

-- A
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

feedback

Feedback is voluntary, and sometimes if a member pushes for it, they may get feedback they don't want.

Also many sellers leave feedback in bulk once a month or both sellers and buyers wait until they receive the ebay feedback reminder at 30 days after transaction. ๐Ÿ™‚

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

feedback

Feedback is voluntary not mandatory.

Never ask for it either as one member found out recently, so they were left the FB they asked for.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

feedback

desi1976
Community Member

ok thanks. i have left my feedback as the buyer. these are the first that haven't left it as the seller that i have come across. all good. thanks again

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

feedback

The OP is the buyer, so the only feedback the seller can leave them is Positive.. If the seller leaves a Positive with Negative comment then the buyer can have that removed..

Also, buyer feedback doesn't mean anything as you can only get positive so it just shows what you have been buying

That is all

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply