he item you've selected wasn't added to your cart. Please try again. Anyone know why I get this?

The item you've selected wasn't added to your cart. Please try again.

Item(s) in your cart aren't available in the quantity you originally requested. We've updated your shopping cart to reflect the amount that is currently available. Please review these changes before proceeding to checkout.

The above statement is not true as my wife can purchase products on her own account no problems!

This the is the message I keep receiving. I buy a lot from Dan Murphys and lately, I've noticed some of the listings are giving me this message. I have since contacted Dan murphy eBay and they have assured me that there is nothing wrong on their end and on my end, and I have not been blocked or barred or limited and that I can most certainly order and have goods delivered to my address, they also mentioned that they would also contact eBay. 

Any suggestions?!

Regards.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

he item you've selected wasn't added to your cart. Please try again. Anyone know why I get this?

Are you trying to add to the cart on a phone app? I've heard they can be glitchy.

If on a computer, try clearing cache and cookies and rebooting, also if you happen to be using IE as a browser try Firefox or Chrome as IE is no longer supported by eBay.

Other than that, I've no idea as you seem to have done everyting else to solve the problem.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply