i THINK i HAVE ORDERED THE WRONG SERIES OF HALIFAX PF IT SHOULD BE SERIES 3 NOT 2

psho70
Community Member

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

i THINK i HAVE ORDERED THE WRONG SERIES OF HALIFAX PF IT SHOULD BE SERIES 3 NOT 2

Contact the seller BEFORE they send them

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

It is highly unlikely the seller will read here, so you should contact them as soon as possible by private message if they haven't sent the item yet.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

psho70
Community Member

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

There is no eBay phone number at the moment. You can only contact them via live chat from the help page, but as we told you before, you have to contact the seller because if the item has been sent they cannot cancel the order any more. You should have contacted the seller ASAP... You could possibly send it back if the seller has already sent it, but you would have to discuss the issue with the seller.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

If you are going to continue to use ebay might I suggest you read up on the guidelines for using same.   It will save you a lot of problems in the future

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

But please if contacting the seller don't yell at them!!! Like you yelled at us.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply