inabilty to review an case

i wonder ho mqny other purchasers have experienced this. i had a parcel tht was not ddelivered to my address. it also was not delivered to depot for pick up. it was left at known pickup drop location. i never signed for it. and no one told me where it was until i went tracking .it  to being over due and no contact from freight..in this case toll.  a seller was not interestedt in the failure to secure...2nd problem i finally get the item and its missing bits..and yet could be defective as well with a loose rattly part..but ebay wont le amend my fist issue..to new one..so i try a review but ebay still stuck in he first issue   non receiving.....so i end up with no recoase for missing parts or defective item...due to limits of ebay process...ebay not even aware of tthe true details of trace...it sat with a non depot toll for days....without notice to me......now i stuck with missing part item.....maybe defective....no abilty to write feedback......no ability to get a fix...stuffed by ebay....has anyone had the sqme issue and fixed it...how ty phillip

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You should be able to change the case from an INR to an INAD in the resolution centre.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Glad you could read through that solid block of script and make sense of it Kopes.............it made my head spin and my eyes go blurry. shake_head_no_emote_by_mirz123-d3frvi2.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you are unable to change the ebay dispute from INR to INAD then just go through paypal (if that is how you paid) and get your money back.

Why can't you leave feedback?  Is it over 60 days since you bought the item?

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply