is it possible to buy items for zero dollars?

been seeing these listings free postage start at zero dollars ive bought one of these items to completed check out and they say item is on the way but payment is allways pending because you cant pay zero dollars?

is this some kind of bug or scam? seems like they are just listing at zero to bump there store up.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

@countessalmirena wrote:

I look forward to the day when you contact the seller and demand, "I WANT MY ZERO DOLLARS BACK!" and the seller sends a cheque marked with $0.00...

Ah well. It's a pandemic. We have to amuse ourselves somehow...

LOL that reminds me of something I read online a few days ago. It was about people with a sense of entitlement. This particular post was from someone who was picking up a couch or something like, which had been listed as free. They said to the homeowner that they had seen someone else giving away a coffee table as well as a couch so did the owner have something else to sweeten the deal. The owner replied, "Okay, you can have the couch for half the asking price, then."

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

That's funny. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe that guy should have asked for free delivery of the couch, and possibly a lift to pick up the coffee table... ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

LOL I probably should have written the post was about a man picking up a free couch. The person who wrote it was the couch owner. I always get stuff wrong, (usually with typing), am always having to edit.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply