non delivery

I ordered a bike carrier on 29 August and received email from ebay that it was paid and dispatched (see attached screen grab) . It is 29 September still no delivery I contacted and the said they never received it, I called the seller on 21 September  the person said he would post it that night ...I gave a week to arrive, it didn't. I called on the 28 September the person said he would look into it and call me back in an hour ...no call. rang the company today (29th) a number of time nobody answers .I search on ebay for my purchase and it doesn't show up even though eBay sent an email sayin the did ( see attached screen grabs)   I would appreciate some form of help/guidance ...Thank you

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

non delivery

...phew thanks ...lesson learnt!

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

non delivery

They wont answer today as it is a public Holiday here in Victoria.

As for your order,  look in your purchase history,  it is possible the screen you are looking at is set to last 30 days, so it wont show.

If you can find the order,  Open an Item not received case immediately and don't bother trying to deal with the seller or courier company,  follow the INR process

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

non delivery

PS.   You are not meant to name sellers,  so you may find mods will be along shortly and remove the names

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

non delivery

Not meant to post their name and address either .........................

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

non delivery

...thanks, sorry I didn't realize about  names etc

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

non delivery

Before you post an image, for goodness’ sake edit out your personal details! Any scammer can see that information. These are public boards.

Be aware that you could be contacted by scammers to get even more information from you. Don’t confirm or deny anything about yourself on the phone, for instance.

Yes… public holiday today, even for those who don’t watch Australian football. You could try calling the company tomorrow… but don’t let yourself be coaxed into waiting for too long, because the timeframes for dispute resolution on eBay are very strict — to the millisecond.

As sugar249 has said, you should open a refund claim under eBay’s MBG (Money Back Guarantee). You have only 30 days from the EDD (Estimated Date of Delivery). Don’t let the case lapse without resolution or it will close automatically after 21 days in the seller’s favour.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-pol...

Read the linked page thoroughly, and come back to this thread with any questions.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

non delivery

is there anyway to remove the post?

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

non delivery

You only have 8 days left to open a case if the last day of the estimated delivery was the 7th of September, so be quick!

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

non delivery

As Countess said, beware of scammers that might contact you now you've given out your details, who pretend they are from eBay/the seller/the courier 

That is why their is a bright yellow banner right across the top of the page when someone posts something, saying not to give out person details

It is there for the poster's own privacy/safety

This is a public forum viewable to absolutely anyone in the world, including scammers 

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

non delivery

No, you can't remove it yourself, but you can ask a moderator to remove it.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply