"Global Shopper"

What's happened to the "Global Shopping" section. Seems to have disappeared. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

"Global Shopper"

eBay removed the Buy button from the main menu last week.

Click on the eBay logo to go back to the home page and in the far bottom left corner click on the "Legal & more" tab then hover over the Aus flag and you can select the other eBay country sites.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

"Global Shopper"

eBay removed the Buy button from the main menu last week.

Click on the eBay logo to go back to the home page and in the far bottom left corner click on the "Legal & more" tab then hover over the Aus flag and you can select the other eBay country sites.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

"Global Shopper"

Thank you Sportandplay. I did what you said and it's fantastic! Opens up a whole new world of shopping I never knew about. Thank you so much for your helpful reply. Check it out everyone.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

"Global Shopper"

We have to thank digital*ghost for finding the global links hidden on that page. eBay seems to be trying hard to make it more and more difficult for buyers to navigate around the site.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

"Global Shopper"

@sportandplay wrote:

We have to thank @digital*ghost for finding the global links hidden on that page. eBay seems to be trying hard to make it more and more difficult for buyers to navigate around the site.

Thanks... 🙂 but I nabbed the solution from another member... heh

(What's worse, I don't know who...I'm leaning towards kopenhagen5, but it's an inkling more than anything else). 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply