refund process timed out before seller provided me with return address. Please call me in regards to

1gr8m8
Community Member

this site is full of scammers.

Most of the things I have bought, have ended up being scams. I am lobying the  fedeal government to shut this site down. Ebay hide behind the fake scammers selling no existent of fake stuff. Bring back quality and trust. Dont use EBAY

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

refund process timed out before seller provided me with return address. Please call me in regards to

Chinese sellers?
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

YOU choose to buy from dodgey overseas sellers with warning after warning from people not to buy from them

YOU are helping these sellers stay in business by chosing not to read or to ignore their feedback before buying

Good luck with lobying the government

Seeings as you buy off all Chinese sellers, I am sure they will be very interested 

Have you told eBay any of this?

Of course not

Funny you also make no mention of all the scammer buyers 

Maybe learn how to use the site and buyer protection

There is no reason for you to be ripped off or scammed IF you use the numerous tools available to you

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:
Chinese sellers?

Yep, all the negs and neutrals the OP has left were for Chinese registered sellers.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Yep, nearly every single one and with mostly horrid feedback

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I cant help but wonder - do you go out of your way to find sellers with horrid feedback.  You obviously dont bother to read feedback before purchase.  That is the whole idea of it being there.  Maybe on line from overseas is not the way for you to shop

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

refund process timed out before seller provided me with return address

The seller has to provide a return address in order to list, and it should be given during the dispute process automatically - the seller shouldn't need to provide it separately.

If the seller doesn't provide an acceptable solution in one way or another, you have to escalate it to eBay for review so that they decide what happens next.

The process timed out because you didn't take the appropriate action within the provided timeframe - if you didn't know this before, at least you know it now and won't be caught out again, should your attempts to shut ebay down be unsuccessful and you for one reason or another opt to purchase from here again (and - no offence - personally I hope you don't get them shut down, because it's an important part of my sole source of income in these difficult times and I'm not a scammer...but I guess that's what a scammer would say so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯ - and I digress). Hope this helps, anyway.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@1gr8m8 wrote:

this site is full of scammers.

Most of the things I have bought, have ended up being scams. I am lobying the  fedeal government to shut this site down. Ebay hide behind the fake scammers selling no existent of fake stuff. Bring back quality and trust. Dont use EBAY

This is just an aside, in case you ever come back to read here.

You are very fond of the word scammers. I noticed you used it in several feedback comments.

Can I just say that, as a buyer like you, I look at seller feedback and take notice of it but only if it is a bit detailed. 

For instance, you wrote

no connection for microphone for hands free phone. very poor instructions and su

I would find that comment useful because it is detailed. I would be interested to know the instructions that came with your item were very poor.

On another feedback you wrote:

Not an assortment. all same size 4mm only 27 cups and 52 pins.

Again, if that happened to be an item I was thinking of buying, that is idetailed information to help me make a decision about whether to buy from that seller or not.

However, when you just write 'scammer', that is no help. I as a buyer don't know what went wrong, I don't know if you just didn't get your product at all or what was wrong with it. I don't know if the problem was with the seller, the delivery, the item. It sort of implies the seller but if I see lots of positive feedback for that seller and everyone else seems happy with their items, thehn I would tend to slide right over your comment as it is too vague.

Try buying from Australian sellers. You'll have a better experience, for the most part. They have to obey the ebay australia regulations and for the most part they do and you're not likely to have too many problems at all.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply