scammer

seller : sold me a fake iphone and i cannot communicate..

ebay wont refund me the $189 for the counterfeit purchase...

accumilates at least10 negative feedbacks a month and ebay deletes the negatives over a period of time...

watch and take note of member how the negatives disappear over a few weeks... alot of disappointed buyers...

if ebay didnt delete the negatives all the time i would never of bought anything from this seller.. so who is to blame???

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

scammer

if you didn't pay by PayPal or another safe payment method, you are,

If you have paid by say PayPal, open a dispute within 45 days of purchase and pursue a refund.

If you are aware now of the deleted negs, why weren't you aware before you bid?

this is the australian site, if the phone was sold on this site (ie is your account registered in australia and were you logged into this site when you purchased?) then there is no such thing as eBay buyer protection.

so if that is the case, not sure why you exopect eBay to refund you? or to even intervene in a contrtact that has nothing to do with them?

BTW, really sorry this has happened to you, it is sucky when we get caught out by dodgy sellers.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

scammer

delay the shipping for over 2 weeks , they claim they are from Melbourne, but shipped from Malaysia, just scammer, then i complained they delayed response time and before you know i dispute time expired... very fancy ebay store they have and just been scammed

Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

scammer

you mentioned contract....

Ebay allows member to sell and continue to sell counterfeit items so i believe ebay has a responsibility. The contact didnt state i was buying a counterfeit iphone5 with the apple logo embossed on the phone, did it?

Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

scammer

The seller is registered in Malaysia....I think it is pretty obvious that the goods would also come from there, despite what the item location states.

Message 5 of 35
Latest reply

scammer

that is too bad, now next time you know, that no matter what, you start your dispute before the 45 days, even if the seller claims to be the Virgin Mary, ok?

That way, you won't be scammed.

It really is up to you to protect yourself, you know?

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

scammer

states warehouse Melbourne 48 dispatch from Melbourne, not the case , obviously dont warehouse the fake iphone phones and samsumgs in Melbourne so the Federal police don't kick the scammers door down, now that's more obvious

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

scammer

Why?

In the User Agreement, eBay clearly say that they cannot guarantee a successful trading experience. They say they will try, but offer no guarantees.

They are not contractually obliged to do so.

There are even links and plenty of information to ensure that you know how to trade successfully online.

A listing is the responsibility of the seller, how is eBay to know it is counterfeit unless someione reports the item and provides proof of it's non authenticity?

How are they supposed to know?

eBay are not in the business of identifying scammers or counterfeit products, they are in the business of supplyiong a platform on which trading partners can meet - the details of which are entirely up to the trading partners.

Think of it like a dating site for trading partners.

Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

scammer

crickey mate yes i have learned alot from this scammer, but the bad thing is 100's of other aussies are going to get scammed from

that's the reality

Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

scammer

maybe they drop ship from malaysia and don't know the items are counterfeit.

just a thought

Message 10 of 35
Latest reply