search categories by location

hps303
Community Member

there used to be a location filter on the left hand rearch refinements .. as of last week this has disappeared.

i found something in advanced search that selects location but this only applies to nominated searches like " macbook" or "lawnmower" 
i want to just browse a category such as "pro audio"  and have all results show up in australia only 

any ideas???? 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Next to the search button, select advanced search then down to location and select the desired settings.

This is my go to when things are a bit  glitchy, also try clearing your cache and cookies and try a different browser

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Users in other countries are being redirected to the US site when selecting categories to search on the main eBay page or search results page without using any keywords. Avoid searching that way; you can add keywords and search, or else choose the categories using the "Shop by category" links on the left side of the search entry field.

If you are being redirected to ebay.com, that would explain why you are not seeing the option to search by location.

For Pro Audio, try this search:

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=pro+audio&_sacat=0&LH_PrefLoc=1...

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

thanks.... 

why ebay why ?????????

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply