seller cannot provide proof of purchase receipt for warranty am I entitled to a refund ?

Seller stated in listing that if warranty was needed they would fax copy of proof of purchase to authorised repairer.

Now seller cannot find the receipt. Am I entitled to a refund as the listing is misleading ?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

seller cannot provide proof of purchase receipt for warranty am I entitled to a refund ?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

How long ago did you purchase the item?

Is the warranty transferable?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If you paid with Paypal, you have 45 days to claim that way, if you paid by credit card you have longer, so you could talk to your bank.

If the warranty wasn't transferable (you could check this with the manufacturer) anyway, and you can't get a refund, try to get the seller to pay for the repairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply