seller label not sent

Ive received an item from an Australian seller that was different to the description. i requested a return and was excepted and label sent. However label "download" is nowhere and return status is item has been sent (returned) when it hasnt. Is this a glitch or something else, sellers feedback is mixed. only ebay option is to contact seller ...

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

seller label not sent

If you don't know how to find the return dispute go to your purchase history and scroll down to "returns and cancelled orders".

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

I have sent the seller a message just now saying, i havent received the label. A similar thing  has happened to me before where the return label a seller sent didnt work at the post office. So i hope the seller sends another one. thanks for you help

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

The item will show as posted as soon as the seller created the label.....just as it happens now, even when the seller has not taken the item to the post office.  

Buyers often come to the boards screaming that the seller is lying when their item goes nowhere when it is supposed to be posted.

At least you know your seller has created the label......try and contact the seller before involving ebay.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

thanks for the replies, ebay resent me the label and i return posted the item. turns out that the tracking nimber and the post office label is the same thing and i could have just given the post office the tracking number and had them print the label.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply