where do I lodge a seller dispute

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

If you paid with Paypal, then with eBay's "money back guarantee" or with Paypal depending on what the problem is.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

have you contacted the seller regarding the issue?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Would you like to come back and tell us what the issue is so that we might be able to help you?

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Might have something to do with one of the last 2 sellers to leave feedback Tippy...............or both of 'em.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I should have known. Both Chinese sellers with atrocious feedback.  Funny that it's often low feedback buyers who come here wanting to know about disputes and they are always Chinese with terrible feedback.

That said, it would be nice to know what the issue is for the OP. If it's INR, then it's more than likely due to Chinese New Year where the whole country comes to a stop. If I buy anything from China this time of year, I add 4 weeks to the estimate. For those that don't know that new year causes everything to stop, it can be a trap and theydon't know to allow extra time.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Yep, I do the same if I've got stuff coming from China Tippy, I got in early with some irrigation fittings I needed and they were here in about 3 weeks.

I don't buy much from there for obvious reasons, but sometimes there's no choice, though I do vet my sellers quite thoroughly............

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I love my Chinese sellers. Most of the time, standard post arrives in 7-14 days. However, when Chinese new year stuff is happening,  it can take 4 weeks just to post. For newer members, or low feedback members, they don't know it's normal for this time of year.

My sellers are high volume, yet still have 100% feedback (very rare for Chinese sellers). At new year time they change their handling time to like 30 days or something. Then change it back. Most sellers don't do that and it's that that brings them unstuck. 

Us experienced members know that estimates are a crock. Newer, lower feedback members see those dates as gospel. They buy from sellers showing a date of say 2 weeks away, whereas in reality,  this time of year, it could take 4 weeks just to post because of the way it is over there.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply