Cat Flush Toilet :^O

I encounter this story when I was looking for some cat stories.

Funny Cat Flush - Story Behind The Story

The truth is that a cat in Santa Clara California really did discover how to flush the toilet.  We know that the name of this cat is Gizmo and he belongs to Nick and Scarlet. Gismo was mesmerised by the toilet flush, and somehow discovered for himself how to operate the lever.

Scarlet discovered Gismo's habit by accident.  One afternoon Scarlet was as far as she knew, alone in the house. Then the toilet flushed, seemingly of its own accord.  When Scarlet discreetly investigated she discovered that it was Gismo who was discharging the cistern.  Scarlet had the presence of mind to record his procedure on camera.

So I went to YouTube and found the video. It's not new but I've never seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofFb_eOxxA

Funny cat :^O

Photobucket
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What an amazing cat  - I laughed and laughed, thanks Yumi. 

That video has had over 5 million hits. 

I read somewhere that black and white cats are the most clever

of all, I don't know why though. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

One of my cats can open the security door but this toilet flusher wins of course !

Tramps like us,
Baby we were born to run....

Bruce Springsteen
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.