Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Cats I found at the Oppies Yesterday

after this no more Cat LOL

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

Yes, they're nice Icy. I've been tempted to go looking, plenty of op shops here! They are getting so expensive here, the result, I think, of TV shows like Bargain Hunt, Antiques Roadshow etc..  Everyone thinks they're an expert when they do the pricing!

I always check out the art, paintings etc. Love Australiania even though I'm not what you'd call "a collector". I did once get my daughter a Charlie Brown dress for $6, years old but they never go out of style. 

No more, you say!   Cat LOL

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

I had to wait for ages at the checkout counter, the lady in front of me bought over 100's worth of stuff, mens shirts, a necklace, retro plates and dishes, some paintings etc.

When she was finished I commented on what a good day's bargain shopping she'd had, she said that was all her Christmas shopping done.

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

I found a new book, too, "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" by David Wroblewski. It's an Oprah's Book Club Selection. A pair of shoes for work as well.

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

A girl after my own heart,Icy, oppy shopping, even if ya do like Warnie.      Cat Very Happy

I LOVE those cats, green with envy.  .     I'm going to start looking for cats in my loca lop shops but most of them are pretty smart and

price all china as though they're collectable. 

But no harm in trying I guess.  

And me who hates dusting am I actually talking about more nic nacs?    

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

Just tuned in again..Hi to You Bright and icy and all other feline fanciers...I have not got any new cat things from the op shops but won some prizes at my last cat show for 2013 yesterday..It was a xmas themed show and i suppose the photo of prizes speak for them selves..Sapphire my  blue mackeral tabby devon won them at her first show..The big bear was a raffle prize..The other purple thing is a donut cat bedCat LOL100_4055.JPG

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Jenni, you must be one very busy lady! 

Lovely prizes, congratulations. Sapphire is a great name for a blue devon, and she's a winner too! 

Plus, you won the raffle!

How is Squirt?

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

Does Icy like Warnie? lol. How did you find that out Bright? 

I'm not as enamoured of him as some models we've heard of, but he's OK. 

Off topic, I know, but wasn't the cricket great!!

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

Yes Icy likes Warnie, she confessed over on CS, lol.  I said I preferred him before 

he had all the work done, but I actually think he's probably a nice guy. 

I really wish I could share your enthusiasm for cricket but I can't Bano.  .  Maybe if I knew how to score I might like it 

better, haha.  

Jenni congrats,  and to Sapphire too.  Well done.  

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.