Just in case you haven't picked it up it's called

Lionrose and there are some gorgeous pictures 

and stories of cats.  

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Lovely thread for cat lovers on CS

Thank you for posting this 🙂

I didn't know the thread was about cats.

Lionrose's cat is gorgeous!

Photobucket
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Oh right well I had a story but I'll take it over there. Seeyas over there.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Hmmm...changed my mind, think I'd rather post here.

This morning while I was walking along with my neighbour, a ginger cat came scooting through our legs ran a bit ahead of us then turned around and said meow.

I bent down to pet it, but it wouldn't let me. It ran ahead a bit then again turned and said meow. I tried to pet it again, but it still wouldn't let me. It went like that a cpl more times and by this time we'd walked a fair way.

I got a bit annoyed with it and told to it to scat cat hiss hiss and stamped my foot at it.

It took off, jumped up on brick wall, then turned around and gave me a hurt look. Then I felt bad.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Don't feel bad. That's an old trick my Burmese cat used to pull when he knew he was supposed to come inside.  He'd stay just out of reach, stop (even roll around on the grass) but as soon as I was within a certain distance he's move off again.  I had no hope of catching him. 

Must be a I'm-better-than-this-human cat game.  They love the attention but the human ends up being led around like a puppet.  If you'd kept it up you could have found yourself down the street, around the corner....and at least several suburbs away!  (And you still wouldn't have got close enough to pat it).

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Oh right well I had a story but I'll take it over there. Seeyas over there.

Haha was going to tell you off but now I forgive you. 

Yep agree with you both about it driving you mad when cats do that. 

Though must say one of my dogs does that too.  I get so mad. 

I just can't figure why they do it though maybe you're right 

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Oh sorry zanadoo-     don't have a clue where I got xena from.  😮

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

In fact looking at my last 2 posts all I can say is

that officially I have gone nuts.     😞

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Icy, maybe the cat wanted to come with him/her to somewhere special.

My girl cat Pillow does stop-and-wait thing in the house to lure to me to food bowl or front door.

She was also naughty yesterday. She didn't come in when she was supposed to. I round up cats inside late afternoon for dinner and usually all cats come in. And my girl cat gets locked in because she is naughty and I can't trust her outside. I sent my daughter out to get her but she ran when my daughter got close to her and stopped a couple of meter away. I told my daughter to leave her as i was afraid of her jumps over fence and wonder away. She came in about 8:30pm after many calls because she was too hungry. Very naughty. I was very worried because it was Australia Day and there are a lot of parties going on.

My boys come in when they are called. I let them out if they want to go out after dinner when it's too hot inside and outside is cooler. I can trust them come back in later. But my girl cat has strict curfew.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

I'm giving that thread a miss too Bright, some will know why

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.