My cat is turning into....a TYPICAL cat

I've had Zoe, my lovely little tabby for 10 months now and compared to some cats I have owned she has been a saint.  I now realise this wasn't destined to last.

She has begun to take a keen interest in what I'm eating....suddenly a head pokes up and paws are on the table.

She has added pulling up the carpet, where it joins between rooms, to her range of scratching posts.

She is no longer prepared to eat anything new without a great deal of complaining.  With dry food I now have to have a selection of 'blended meals' (a mix of old favourites and new stuff) to get her used to new flavours.

I suppose what I should be surprised about is that the honeymoon period had lasted so long. 🙂

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Your little tubby is all grown up :-x

My young cats (2 years old) used to eat anything but now they started to be picky. And my 7 years old cat used to be very picky for food started to eat anything. They changes as they age. It's makes cats fascinating. Never get bored with them.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Zoe was already 2 years old when I got her. 😄

Perhaps I've passed some kind of test...so she no longer has to be on her best behaviour.  She knows only too well what an indulgent 'cat owner' (hoho) I am. 🙂

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I think she's getting to the stage where she owns you which as it usually

is.   Cats aren't silly you know.       :^O  😉

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I agree with Bright. Now Zoe owns you zanadoo :-x

Our girl cat owns my daughter. She expects my daughter to serve her. Our older boy owns me. Our younger boy is everybody's cat.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

:^O

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.