Spoilt cats

Rather than bump up the thread below I thought I'd just put the lead post here. It's quite interesting.

Cat Help Needed

on ‎07-21-2017 06:16 PM

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

I have come to realise that my cat believes that he is a Prince surrounded by two legged servants who must fulfill his every desire. He demands bodily warmth when he wants it, but will not tolerate even a pat if he is not in the mood. Servants who do not obey are punished swiftly with a good slap. He is pedantic about his diet and where he sleeps. He does not like to be woken when fast asleep between my legs on a cold winter's night. Nature calling at these times must be ignored.

Anybody got any suggestions on how I can better deal with this?

Below is a photo of His Majesty doing his daily work out.

His Majesty.jpg

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/Cat-Help-Needed/m-p/2076697/highlight/true#M618351

I'm in no way critical of the OP here. Far from it. But has this cat just been plain spoit?

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.